If you’re a business owner in Westminster, CO, and you don’t have a commercial carpet maintenance program in place, you may be risking the health of your employees as well as the clients or customers that are in your facility. Consider these statistics:
- Some bacteria and pathogens are hearty strains and can live in carpeting for as long as two weeks
- The average person sheds 1.5 million skin flakes per hour
- Dust mites and fleas can live in carpeting for as long as a month if commercial grade vacuums are not used
Protect your investment in your floor covering and invest in the health of your company with commercial carpet cleaning by ServiceMaster DSI. Our state-of-the-art cleaning equipment and fully trained carpet care technicians will clean and protect your carpet from stains, grime, and nasty germs and viruses.
Protect Your Investment by Hiring the Best
Did you know that improperly cleaning your carpets can invalidate the manufacturer’s warranty? If your business is a busy workplace, then spills and stains are bound to happen. With our carpet cleaning services, you’ll be able to stay on top of keeping your floor covering looking great, and you’ll have peace of mind knowing that your investment is being cared for and properly maintained. Our technicians will make sure that any spot or stain is pre-treated and will clean the carpets with the most advanced techniques available.
Improve the Air Quality at Your Business
Carpets that aren’t professionally cleaned can accumulate pounds of dirt and soil in the fibers. All the dust and allergens ground into the fibers will be disturbed by foot traffic and will end up in the air and will be breathed in by customers and staff. When a carpet is properly cleaned and maintained, it will improve the air quality at your business. Carpets should be professionally cleaned at least once a year or more often for high-traffic buildings.
ServiceMaster DSI of Westminster, CO, has custom solutions for your commercial carpet cleaning needs. Contact us online or by phone at (720) 452-2842.
Late summer is prime season for severe thunderstorms in Lakewood, CO, and these storms can wreak havoc. When rainfall comes in hard and fast the ground may not be able to keep up, and you may find yourself with a flooded basement. Flooded basements are serious, even with just a few inches of water. This can be a threat to your health and safety. If water damage isn’t remediated properly, the sitting water can damage your foundation, causing a whole new set of problems. It can also lead to mold and mildew in the home, which can also be a serious threat to health.
At ServiceMaster DSI, we provide professional water damage restoration services by trained IICRC technicians. We follow the best practices for water damage restoration including:
- Extracting all water and sewage from the area
- Safely discarding and disposing of waterlogged and damaged carpet, flooring, drywall, sheetrock, or any other item that isn’t restorable
- Completely ventilating and drying out the area
- Decontaminating to prevent the spread of mold and mildew
If you find water in your basement follow these steps before calling the professionals:
- Turn off the power
- Unplug all appliances
- Contact your insurance company
- Keep children and pets away from the area
Water damage in your home can be upsetting and devastating. You may be worried about the health of your family and whether insurance will cover everything. During this difficult time, work with trusted and knowledgeable vendors to help you through the restoration process. ServiceMaster DSI is the premier water damage restoration specialist in Lakewood, CO, and we’re here to help. We’re ready to serve you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and on any day of the year. It’s crucial to have a quick response to help save your belongings and to reduce your stress—trust us to help you! Contact us at (720) 452-2482.
An increasing number of companies are now seeing the advantage of hiring remote workers for customer service jobs and freelance and professional consultation services. This has proven to be profitable for them and an advantage to a growing workforce who prefers to work from home rather than battling a daily commute in Aurora, CO.
Maintaining an office in your residence can present other challenges, one of which is fire safety. When your home goes up in flames, it’s certainly devastating, but if the losses include your business or sensitive business matters for another company or person, then the damage can be significantly compounded.
Fire Safety Recommendations:
- Don’t Smoke in Your Office. Treat your home office just as you would expect in a professional building; smoke-free. A forgotten cigarette can result in a fire in your home office which can require fire damage restoration
- Secure Electronic Equipment. Keep cords tidy and free of obstructions. If you allow children or pets into your home office, the cords will be less of a temptation to chew or play with. Use sufficient power sources including surge protectors, and keep computers away from open windows
- Clean Up Paper Goods. Piles of paper, takeout containers, and other refuse can provide just the right tinder should a spark ignite. Make it a practice to clean off your desk every day before you’re done. Not only has it been proven that a clean desk improves productivity, but it also reduces the likelihood of a fire spreading as quickly
- Install Smoke Alarms. Just like any other room in your house, your home office should have working smoke alarms. Replace the battery twice yearly and test the alarms monthly to be sure they’re in working order
Fires don’t have to be large to be devastating, and fire damage restoration can put a dent in your productivity, not to mention your income. Be sure to protect your home and office from fire damage.
ServiceMaster DSI provides fire damage restoration services for Aurora, CO, and the surrounding area. For more information, contact us at (720) 452-2842 today.
Have you ever used the word “disaster” to describe something that went wrong? Maybe you’ve said your dirty house is a “disaster” or that your appearance is a “disaster.” However, when a true disaster hits you in Denver, CO, such as a fire or flood, you might be overwhelmed trying to rebuild your life. ServiceMaster DSI takes disaster restoration seriously and can be on-site quickly to help restore your home or business.
Being on-site quickly is important to help mitigate any further losses. That’s why our trained technicians are on call 24/7/365 to help you in the Denver, CO, area if a disaster befalls you. Disaster doesn’t care if it’s the middle of the night, a weekend, or a holiday. So, when you need help fast, we’ll be there.
We can help with:
- Fire damage and smoke damage after a fire in residential and commercial buildings
- Water damage restoration after a fire and flooding caused by a natural or man-made disaster
- Mold mitigation, removal, and remediation
- Water extraction services to remove standing water
- High-powered drying equipment to remove water and moisture
- Odor removal
- Pack out services
- Thermal imaging to see into walls and structures to assess damage
- Sanitizing and microbial application for damaged or moldy items
If your home or business in Denver, CO, has sustained disaster damage, the best chance of getting your place to its pre-loss condition is to call in the experts early. Our on-site manager and technicians will be dispatched quickly to help you and to get to work on your home or place of business.
You can trust that when it comes to a disaster like fire, smoke, or water damage, ServiceMaster DSI uses the most up-to-date techniques and will work quickly and efficiently to help you with your disaster cleanup. Contact us as soon as you need help at (720) 452-2842.
As the baby boomer generation moves into the role of caretaking for their elderly parents, many find that they’re having trouble getting their parents to let go of years of accumulation in the home. Some have even discovered that the accumulation was much more than they thought it would be, and this is presenting a problem when it comes to cleaning out their homes. While some homes are naturally full of clutter, some have moved beyond that into hoarder status, and living conditions in the home may be dangerous. ServiceMaster DSI provides cleanup services for any home that has hoarding problems. How can you know if your parents are hoarding?
Areas of the home are uninhabitable. If the home has items stacked to the ceiling, pathways between rooms, or rooms that are full of items then you’re likely dealing with a hoarding situation. Your parent may also feel shame or embarrassment to let you see the home in that condition.
They can’t let things go. Objects that have no real value are often important to someone with a hoarding condition. They’ll often say they are saving things for “later” but don’t have any real sense of why or what they might be used for later. Suggesting that they get rid of the stuff will often cause them distress or will make them retreat deeper into hoarding.
The home is dangerous. Hoarding is closely linked to obsessive-compulsive disorder, and it makes the person who suffers from it exhibit panicked behaviors when they can’t control a situation. Unfortunately, they control their fears by packing their homes with items that may not only be cluttering up their home but they could also be unsanitary. Animals, pests, and rodents may be present as well as biohazardous waste from them.
If you need help with your aging parents or loved one’s home with hoarding cleanup in Boulder, CO, ServiceMaster DSI can help. No matter the conditions of the home, we can help customize a cleanup plan to restore the home to pre-loss condition. We can assist with cleaning and sanitation, recycling, donating, and hazardous waste removal services. Our services are discreet, and we handle all cases with sensitivity and care. Contact us at (720) 452-2842.