In the face of a violent crime scene or where a suicide has occurred, it can be difficult to process what to do first. There are two essential things that you should do:
- Avoid any contact with the blood, tissues, or fluids resulting from the event
- Contact the proper authorities immediately
Touching or mishandling of any of the above-mentioned items can cause the spread of infection and disease, and possibly do bodily harm to you or anyone else present at the scene. If you come across this situation in Westminster CO, contact us immediately for help. Our professional trauma scene cleaning technicians will be on hand to help with:
- Disposal: All biohazard materials will be safely disposed of in accordance with local and state ordinances
- Continuous Monitoring: We exercise effective quality control and communication to finish the job as quickly as possible
- Deodorization: We’ll remove strong odors left behind by the incident
- Certified Technicians: Our technicians are trained and certified in the cleaning, handling, and removal of biohazardous materials
We can assist with unattended deaths, car accidents, homicides, suicides, or any situation where biohazards and bodily fluids are present. Our trauma cleanup technicians are fully equipped to handle the situation and remediate the area. Trauma rarely happens when you expect it, so we’re available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Don’t attempt DIY trauma cleanup when faced with the aftermath of a violent crime or suicide. You could be putting the health and well-being of yourself and others at risk as well as compromising the area if it’s a crime scene. Let the experts who deal with this type of challenging cleanup help you during this emotional and difficult time, and rest assured we’ll treat each situation with compassion and discretion. Contact ServiceMaster DSI immediately for accident, crime scene, or suicide cleanup in Westminster, CO at (720) 452-2842.