For the month of September, ServiceMaster DSI in Denver, CO, will be participating in a national campaign initiated by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and the Federal Emergency Management Agency promoting Preparedness Month, including, hurricane awareness, safety, and impact. Of course, the first question that comes to mind is: What does Hurricane Awareness have to do with Denver, CO?
What you may not know is that ServiceMaster DSI in Denver, CO, is a vital and contributing member of the ServiceMaster Recovery Management (SRM) a National Network comprised of over 400 commercially certified ServiceMaster offices and 12 National Distribution Centers that coordinate ServiceMaster professionals from around the country, including Denver, CO, to large loss recovery scenarios when natural disasters strike our nation.
SRM teams have helped coordinate the disaster restoration efforts for both Hurricanes Florence and Michael, after which collectively over 80 commercial properties in over two dozen cities throughout North Carolina and the Florida Panhandle were saved, restored, and quickly back in operation mode and able to contribute to the needs and recovery efforts of their local communities. In a moment’s notice, SRM teams are mobilized and available to our family and friends in other states when they need it most.
- ServiceMaster Recovery Management (SRM) is a national network of experienced disaster restoration professionals, trained and purposed to bring disaster restoration whenever and wherever natural disasters may strike.
- Upon arriving on a large loss scenarios SRM teams:
- Establish temporary staging areas
- Immediately address all infrastructure issues securing any damaged buildings
- Secure all critical assets and valuables in a safe off-site location
- Immediately begin the disaster restoration process for all contents damaged, including hard drives and electronic files.
- A Project Manager on-site with a detailed step-by-step recovery plan and time-frame for completion, walking you through each step of the process.
- Four-hour response time. ServiceMaster Recovery Management professionals are on-site with a disaster restoration plan set in motion within four hours of the initial call.
Large loss disaster restoration scenarios are only possible through the collective effort of highly skilled, specially trained, modernly equipped, experienced, and dedicated professionals. That’s what SRM offers, and disaster restoration is one of the many different services they can provide within four hours of being called. It’s what they do.
ServiceMaster DSI Denver, CO, is honored to be one of the 400 certified ServiceMaster offices supporting our national neighbors when disaster strikes. We are equally proud to offer our neighbors in Denver, CO, the same training, expertise, experience, and four-hour mobilization whenever you may need disaster restoration services.
Call our local offices today at (720) 452-2842. We are available 24/7/365.